lunes, 30 de noviembre de 2015

Serena Williams and Amy Schumer's stunning portraits shot by Annie Leibovitz

Annie Leibovitz is an amazing photographer that is mainly know for her portraits. This time she shot naked portraits of Serena Williams and Amy Schumer. And I think this portraits really reveal that beauty comes in all shapes and sizes. And I find it immensely courageous that this women can pose nude  in front of millions of people. I also love how Amy can make fun of herself and still be confident with her body. And I think every girl's role model should be someone that inspires them to be themselves and be confident. 

The phrase I didn't understand was scantily clad. It means undressed. And they used this phrase to describe the models  that Annie Leibovitz shot. 





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario