sábado, 19 de septiembre de 2015

Nick and Norah's infinite playlist

This was an amazing movie. Lately I've been watching movies I never knew existed but I'm loving them. This is why Netflix is one of my favorite things ever. While I was watching the movie they said a word I heard before but I didn't knew the meaning. It was barf. According to the dictionary it means the premature expulsion of consumed materials through the mouth and nose. So, it's basically to throw up. I figured that out on the movie but it's always good to verify. Now, I wished I hadn't looked for it. The word was used in this quote:



Thom: Would someone mind telling me where we're going? 
Norah: You know how some people like to eat at the same places? 
Nick: Yeah. 
Norah: Well Caroline likes to barf in the same places. 










No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario