domingo, 13 de septiembre de 2015

It's time to do Paris

Paris is one of the most beautiful cities in the world according to many enthusiastic travelers. Many people think it's overestimated, but I think you need to go there and create your own opinion. To be honest Paris has been on my  bucket list for a while. I love this post refers to all the things I think I want to do while I visit Paris: shop, explore and eat. I can't believe I haven't been there. I'm really looking forward to going and having a blast. The new word I discovered while I was reading was brisk it means sharp and stimulating. They were talking about the sales workers at a store and their attitude.







12 hrs in Paris: www.12hrs.net/guides/12-hrs-in-paris#paris-part3

Dictionary: dictionary.reference.com/browse/brisk


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario